I entered into the Must Get Out of Bucharest Machine:
• Cheap, short flight
• Not expensive, dog-friendly accommodations (Paris/London = no way)
• A view...with a beach would be best
And out popped Sicily.
I didn't even enter in:
• Good wine
• A diffent flavor of gelato every day
• The popsicle store
• A Fiat Cinquecinto "Wait! I drove up to the top of this road but we can't drive down stairs!"
• One-person-sized presecco
* Sheep on the road
* Spring showers at night, wam sun during the day
Even Bea is enjoying Sicily.